Friday, January 21, 2005

Why did I create a blog?

Why is it that I chose to create a blog now?
Actually, this is one time in my life when I am very busy: what with having to find an apartment to move in and finishing up all the work I was supposed to complete 2 weeks back.
But it's also the time when I am feeling so very lonely. Being alone in India is a different story altogether. I know my way in and out and there's always friends and family to take care of the loneliness. I can handle that. But out here in the US, somehow this feeling of helplessness is creeping over me.
I just realised that talking to Nikhil is not always possible. So what better way to vent out my feelings than to write it down. I thought about keeping a diary but was too lazy to actually do it.
So, here I am planning to put down my thoughts.
I am not sure how much I'll do it eventually but then, it's a start.

Cheerz to a good day!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home